Dri-Eaz LGR 7000XLi F412
Portable, high-performance water removal—even at low humidity levels. Reduce and control excess moisture fast with the unit’s patented cross-flow technology that optimizes moisture removal in virtually all conditions. Features the new Command Hub touchscreen controller—see job conditions at a glance and adjust your setup to maximize drying efficiency. Displays grain depression, graphs drying progress, quick access to humidistat settings, and more.
- Item # DE-F412
- MFR # 108110
- MFR Legacy # F412
- AKA # DP-LGR7000-EA, DEF412, 44136, AC629, 400319
- Xactimate: WTRDHM>>XL
- Advanced Crossflow Technology maximizes efficiency and ensures superior performance in low-grain conditions.
- NEW! Command Hub touchscreen controller displays real-time temp, RH, grain depression and drying progress trends at a glance. Controller upgrade package for existing i-Series dehumidifiers also available. Learn more.
- Fast and convenient access to humidistat, job hours, maintenance reminders and more.
- Process outlet fits 12 in. layflat and rigid ducting.
- Sealed large-capacity pump basin – large enough to contain water from an unintentional defrost after a power outage or other unexpected shut-down.
- Ergonomic design. Handle 2 in. taller for easier use on stairs, folds down for storage. Integrated cord and hose storage.
- Legendary rotomolded housing – practically indestructible – stackable for storage to save space.
- Automatic restart after outage when power is restored.
|Power||8.3 amps, 115V|
|Water removal AHAM (80°F/60%RH)||130 pints | 61.5 liters / day|
|Max. water removal at saturation||235 pints | 111 liters / day|
|Water removal low grain (80°F/20% RH)||17 pts. | 8 liters / day|
|Operating range||33° – 100°F
1° – 38°C
|Process air (max.)||325 CFM | 552 CMH. Floor-level outlet.|
|Filter type||3M HAF filter 24 pack F368 (same as DrizAir 1200)|
|Dimensions (H × W × D)||33.5 × 20 × 20 in. | 85 × 51 × 51 cm|
|Use weight||107 lbs. | 49 kg|
|Drain hose||40 ft. | 12.2 m|
|Power cord||25 ft. | 7.6 m|
|Construction||Rotomolded polyethylene shell.|
|Safety||ETL certified CSA 22.2 no. 92|
Breaking the performance barriers as the new category leader, the LGR 7000XLi removes more water than any other dehumidifier in its category! To achieve the 7000’s amazing performance, Dri-Eaz engineers developed Advanced Crossflow Technology to maximize energy utilization. Plus, the unit’s built-in sensors constantly monitor real time performance data to automatically calculate ideal operating parameters – such as fan speed and defrost cycle duration – in all conditions. The result is XL category-busting performance!
2017 Info : All 2017 LGR i-Series units include enhanced control systems to deliver even better water removal performance PLUS convenient new features such as grain depression information and filter replacement reminders to help you keep your drying systems operating at peak efficiency.