Using Meadow Fresh is like taking a breath in the mountains on a beautiful spring day. Uses natural vegetable protein enzymes to neutralize the toughest odors. Designed for use on carpet, upholstery, laundry and general space deodorizing, these formulas attack odors caused by decomposition. The pleasant meadow fresh fragrance covers the offending odor while the deodorizing agents go to work on the source. These are safe deodorizers with no oxidizing or bleaching agents. That means you can add them to virtually any cleaning compound you want to have a pleasant fragrance.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # BP-CD07GL
- MFR # 1645-1419
- MFR Legacy # CD07GL
- AKA # B07CDDL6NQ, BP1645-1419, INT0760GAL,
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 7
- Dilution Ratio: 1/2-8 oz./gal
- Fragrance: Natural Floral
- Naturally organic Fresh premium fragrance.
- Stops odors at the source
- Economical: Concentrated formula goes far.
- Dilute and spray directly
- Add to cleaning solutions
- Direct Spray: Dilute 2 to 8 ounces per gallon depending on severity of the odor. Spray evenly over affected areas.
- Extraction Cleaning: Portable—Add 1/2 to 1 ounce per gallon of ready-to-use solution.
- Truckmount—Add 12 ounces to 5 gallon container of concentrated emulsifier.
- Other Uses
- Add directly into cleaning solutions as needed to control and eliminate odors.
- 1 to 3 ounces per gallon added to cleaning solutions
- 2 to 8 ounces per gallon for direct spray.
Note: For heavy or severe odors, add BioCharge at 8 oz. per gallon of ready-to-use deodorizer.
Bridgepoint Systems advanced deodorizers were developed using field and olfactory research to create scents that customers found to be not only pleasing, but would also provide an invigorating, or calming scent for hours. Research shows that our sense of smell creates memories that last longer than memories created through touch, hearing or even sight! As a cleaner, you want your customer to have a positive memory of their cleaning. A pleasant deodorizer does just that, and is the secret weapon kept in the toolbox of every professional cleaner. For use on carpet, upholstery, laundry and general space deodorizing, The deodorizers are safe to use on almost all surfaces and contain no oxidizing or bleaching agents. Add them to virtually any cleaning compound for a pleasing fragrance.