Viper Venom powder with citrus is a heavy duty tile & grout prespray designed for use with all types of pump or electric sprayers. Best results are obtained when mixed with hot water.
Available Sizes ▪ 36 lb. pail or (6.5# Jar)
- Item # BP-CR23B
- MFR # 1613-0890
- MFR Legacy # CR23B
- AKA # BPCC21-GRP
- Form: Powder
- pH: 12-13
- Dilution Ratio: 1/2-6 oz./gal
- Certification: OSHA
- A pre-treatment spray on grout and tile to loosen and emulsify soils and stains
- Effective for general floor cleaning and upkeep, wall cleaning, and other general hard surface cleaning.
- Hard-hitting blend of builders, solvents, and surfactants, is also ideally suited for fire restoration.
- Specifically designed for use on difficult stains and soil found in the grout and crevices of ceramic type tile. When diluted properly, it is also very effective on a wide variety of hard surfaces
Grout and Tile restoration: Dilute 4 to 6 ounces (2 to 3 scoops) with 1 gallon hot water. Low pressure spray or mop onto grout and tile and allow to dwell for 5 minutes. Do not allow to dry before cleaning/extracting.
Grout and tile maintenance: Dilute 1 ounce with 1 gallon hot water. General cleaning and walls: Dilute ½ ounce of Viper Venom Powder with 1 gallon hot water. Dilute 1 ounce of Viper Venom Powder with 1 gallon of hot water for woodwork, porcelain and chrome.