An improvement upon its predecessor, newly formulated Viper Venom II is the latest innovation in tile and grout cleaning. By utilizing the latest science in surfactant technology, it is able to more effectively penetrate and emulsify oily soils–and you will cut down on exhausting scrubbing.
Blends ingredients proven to be effective on a range of oils and dirt, and includes special additives that suspend soils so that they can be easily rinsed away. Odorless and can be mixed with citrus boosters or other fragrances depending on the customer’s preference.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # BP-1656-7024
- MFR # 1656-7024
- MFR Legacy # CR21
- AKA # 172506,
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 11.3
- Dilution Ratio: 1:4 – 1:16
- 270% increase in grease-cutting surfactants than Viper Venom. This results in improved cleaning power without having to rely on solvents.
- 100% reduction in noxious solvents, which makes it easier to work in confined spaces with poor ventilation.
- 50% reduction in foam levels.
- Improved safety formulation without sacrificing cleaning effectiveness.
- Grout and tile maintenance: Dilute 1 part Viper Venom II with 16 parts hot water.
- Grout and tile restoration: For special case, hard-to-remove soils, dilute 1 part Viper Venom II with 4 parts hot
water for extreme cleaning. Low pressure spray onto grout and tile and allow to dwell for 5 minutes, but do not
allow to dry before cleaning/extracting.
- For removing hard water (mineral) deposits from tile and grout: Use Viper Renew acid cleaner
Viper Venom II represents the next generation of tile and grout cleaners. Cuttingedge surfactant technology enhances penetration and emulsification of oily soils—reducing, or eliminating, exhausting scrubbing of the grout lines.