Use Viper Renew when all other cleaners have failed. It works on the acid side of the pH scale removing soils and stains on grout, tile and stone that have been neglected for years. Viper Renew actually removes a very thin layer of grout, taking with it all hard water deposits, soap scum and efflorescence. The proprietary organic salt in Viper Renew is twice as effective as phosphoric acid at dissolving calcium carbonate, and without the unpleasant fumes. Keep a gallon on your truck so you’ll be prepared for even the most extreme tile and grout cleaning situation.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # BP-CH49GL
- MFR # 1636-0582
- MFR Legacy # CH49GL
- AKA # SC-VR-01, B07BTG63BG, HFCH49GL-GRP, CR-VR-04,
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 1
- Dilution Ratio: 1:1
- Certification : OSHA
- Safer than aggressive, caustic acids like phosphoric or muratic, without compromising cleaning performance
- Organic acid cleaner for tile and grout cleaning and restoration
- Nothing works to clean grout like this
- SDS US English
- OSHA Self-Print Mini Labels
- Spec Sheet – English
- Safety Data Sheet – French
- Safety Data Sheet – Spanish
- Tile & Grout Cleaning Brochure
- Cleaning Instructions:
- Pretest each surface in an inconspicuous area to determine suitability.
- Maskoff all surfaces which may come in contact with prespray, especially metal as it will readily etch the surface.
- Mix 1 to 1 with hot water. Prespray surface evenly with plastic sprayer.
- Agitate with a brush as needed. Brush agitation assists the cleaning process.
- Rinse thoroughly with SX-12 or Gekko.
- Neutralize with Viper Venom at 1 to 32 dilution with comparable dwell time, and rinse thoroughly. It is important to neutralize the residues of the acid from the grout to prevent gradual degradation of the grout cleaned.
Viper Renew will readily damage marble, limestone, and other acid senstive materials. Do not mix with other chemicals, and store only in closed original container.
- Removing Efflorescence:
- Apply to small areas of grout and agitate with a brush.
- Limit dwell time by extracting immediately and completely with water.
- Dry quickly with air movers as excess moisture is the cause of efflorescence.