This acid based cleaner is built with new technology in surfactants and other cleaning agents to rapidly clean and brighten tile and grout. If the tile and grout is heavily encrusted with soil or has had floor finish applied, it should first be cleaned and stripped. After rinsing the surface, apply Tile and Grout Restorer directly to the surface with a sponge or mop. Allow this to dwell. Rinse the surface with clear water.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # HC-K113004
- MFR # 1131
- MFR Legacy # K113004, 113104
- AKA # 113104, B00C6OMKO2, HAR1131-GA, HARV113104,
- GTIN: 711978414408
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 1.5-2
- Dilution Ratio: 1:3
- Appearance: Light blue Solution
- Odor: Mild Odor
- Concentrated blend of mild acids & wetting agents
- Non-etching cleaner & degreaser
- Ceramic & porcelain tile as well as grout
- Cleans away soil, soap scum, mineral deposits & hard water spots
Seal with Stone Impregnator 407
- Tile and Grout Restorer can be diluted with up to 3 parts of water depending on surface condition (amount of the soil). Always pretest a small area to determine dilution ratio and procedure and let it dry completely before your evaluation.
- Apply by brush, mop or sprayer. Be sure to thoroughly wet the surface.
- Allow to dwell 10-15 minutes. Agitate the surface by scrubbing for best results. Badly soiled surfaces may need a second application.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and recover the dirty solution.
Tile and Grout Restorer is a concentrated blend of mild acids, chelating and wetting agents. It is formulated as a non-etching cleaner and degreaser for glazed and unglazed ceramic tile, porcelain tile, Saltillo and quarry tile as well as sanded and unsanded grouts. This product will clean away built up soil, mineral deposits, hard water spots and soap scum and will help whiten and brighten stained and discolored grout.