Bad Odor Block Lemon Lime is a simple, convenient method to quickly suppress odors in virtually any location. Available in a wide variety of pleasant scents, the natural wicking block starts dispensing when the sealed package is opened. The Bad Odor Block media holds more than three times its weight in active ingredients for long lasting deodorization.
- Item # UN-BOB-LL
- MFR # 101287
- MFR Legacy # 431254924
- AKA # CD58C, BOB Lemon Lime, US-BOBA-EA
- GTIN: 847136001309
Form: RTU block
- Fragrance: L
Appearance: Brown colored fiber block
Dimensions: (W × H × D) 2.75 × 3.75 × 0.5 in.
- XACTIMATE: CLNDODRCRY
- Place in vents, ducts, airmovers, boats, automobiles—anywhere long lasting odor control is required.
- Attach to intake of carpet dryer to control wet carpet odor during the drying process.
- SDS US English
- User Guide
- Front label GHS Label
- ODORx Bad Odor Blocks Lemon Lime GHS Label
- Product Image
- Ingredient Disclosure
Place Bad Odor Blocks in vents, ducts, airmovers, automobiles – anywhere odor control is required
1. Select the location to place the Bad Odor Block and be sure the area is clean. Also be sure that pets and children will not have
access to the Block.
2. Place the Bad Odor Block in the area to be treated Avoid areas where there could be open flames or sources of ignition. Avoid
placing the block on surfaces that might be damaged or discolored by oils. These surfaces include painted, varnished and plastic
3. To control the amount of deodorant emitted by the block and also to extend the life of the block, try these tips:
- Snip off a corner of the package. Later, when the scent is reduced, cut off a larger portion of the package. Wrap a rubber band
around the package to make sure the block doesn’t fall out.
- Poke a few holes in the package to control the release of scent. When the scent is reduced, poke a few more holes in the
- Airflow and temperature also influences the amount of scent released. If the deodorizing scent becomes too strong, reposition
the block in an area of lower air flow or lower temperature or remove the block.
Application: Strategically place in small room or closet, furnace plenum or duct system register, in the auto or wherever a fresher environment is desirable. Attach to intake of carpet dryer to control wet carpet odor during the drying process. See label for additional instructions.
Note: Because the deodorizer has oily components, be sure to use the block only in areas where contact with an oil will not cause damage. The oil might soften or discolor certain paints, for example.