C O C – CRYSTAL ODOR COUNTERACTANT
- Item # UN-COC-01
- MFR # 102469
- MFR Legacy # 431502901
- AKA # CD85B, 847136001019, US-COCC-EA, UP180C-200C-GRP
- GTIN: 847136001019
- Form: RTU granules
- Appearance: Black and beige granules
- Specific gravity: ≈2.5
- Xactimate: CLNDODRCRY
- Proprietary blend of odor control essential oils and evaporative control agents in a solid crystal form.
- Bulk package for maximum versatility.
- Sprinkle across floors or placed in HVAC systems ducting.
- Inserted into difficult to reach areas such as insulation, attics and crawl spaces, and above suspended ceilings.
- C.O.C. is most effective when used within the Proven Odor Removal System.
- FLOORS: Sprinkle at a rate of 4 ounces per 200 square feet (120 mL per 20 square meters) of floor area. Remains in place during the cleaning process. Since cleaning is normally performed in a top-down (ceiling to floor manner), the floor is cleaned last and product is removed at that time.
- PET ODORS: Sprinkle as needed under carpet and pad. If product scent is too strong, simply reduce quantities.
- FURNACES AND AIR HANDLERS:
- Step1. Turn off blower.
- Step 2. Clean and/or change filters.
- Step 3. Place a shallow container of granules in the plenum area. When blower is activated, C.O.C. will deodorize the system. If using Professional, remove the container lid and place the open container into plenum area. Caution: do not inject into HVAC ducting.
- Be sure to replace the cap on C.O.C. Commercial to prevent evaporative loss of active materials.
- Adjust the amount that you apply depending on the severity of odor and sensitivity of building occupants to the fragrance.
Crystal Odor Counteractant is used in the second step in the Unsmoke® 3-Step Odor Removal Process. C.O.C. is a blend of odor control essential oils and evaporative control agents that are immobilized on a solid, absorbent supporting crystal. When exposed, time release formulation allows odor control agents to get into the air. C.O.C. recommended in controlling the smoke odor derived from wood, paper and synthetics such as plastic and rubber. Commercial is packaged in bulk form and used in areas where odor is very widespread. Current version used in the Unsmoke 3-Step Odor Control System.