Chemspec Leather Cleaner
Chemspec Leather Cleaner with Biosolv is a simple one-step formula for cleaning and conditioning leather upholstery and trim. Cleans, shines, protect and helps to extend the life of leather. Boosted with Biosolv®.
- Item # CSLC-1Q
- MFR # 118100
- MFR Legacy # C-LCCS
- AKA # LCCS, CS-LCC-EA
- GTIN / UPC: 091965011163
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 8.00
- Dilution: RTU
- Removes trapped dirt in leather
- Restores and prolongs leather’s natural beauty
- For use on protected leather only
- Ready to use
- Identify type of leather to be cleaned. Use product on pigmented and protected leather only. Not to be used on suede or nubuck.
- Shake well before using. Do not dilute.
- Pre-test in a small area for colorfastness, gloss or darkening.
- Pre-inspect leather for cracking of topcoat finish, cuts, blemishes, and imperfections.
- Apply product to a clean towel. Wipe leather, turning towel as necessary. A tampico brush may be used to break up surface soil.
- Wipe cleaner off with a clean white towel.
Cleans and conditions smooth pigmented leather.
For professional use only. Keep out of reach of children. Read directions and cautions before use. Before application, pretest for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
Chemspec Leather Cleaner and Conditioner contains specialized cleaning agents formulated with Biosolv to help remove both surface dirt and dirt that has become trapped in the grain of the leather. This advanced formula is effective against dirt, yet not harmful to the leather. (Use on protected leather only.)
Not only does it clean leather, it also restores and prolongs the leather’s natural beauty. Leather Cleaner and Conditioner replaces the natural oils, which leather tends to lose over time. The result is a soft, supple look with no greasy residue.
Over 15% of all new upholstery sales are for leather furniture. Having Leather Cleaner and Conditioner on hand can add up to increased profits for you!
Not for use on suede, nubuck, or untreated leather.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause cancer.
CAUTION: Evacuate treatment area of occupants and pets. Wear NIOSH-approved respirator when working in confined area. If difficulty breathing or respiratory irritation, move to fresh air. Use product only in wellventilated area. To avoid skin irritation or slip hazards, do not sit on wet furniture.