FLASH SPOTTER By WaterClaw
- No moving parts
- No need for a vacuum relief valve
- Easily disassembled for cleaning
- Laboratory tests demonstrate that it removes and extracts more water
- More durable design
- Can be used with a truckmount or portable extractor,as well as spotting mini extractors.
Flash Spotter Spotting Extraction Tool
Leaves Up to 35% Less Water Behind Than Competitive Tools
If you are looking for a way to effectively remove more spots and stains and eliminate spotting wick-back, the Water Claw Flash Spotter will transform the way you deal with problem spots and spills.
- Effectively extract the spilled solution from the carpet, backing, and the pad.
- Ideal for dealing with pet urine, large liquid spills, soap residues, food spills and more.
- Allows for sub-surface extraction from the carpet pad up, which allows you to use greater quantities of your favorite spotter or pet odor solution.
- Take complete advantage of powder oxidizing pet odor and stain treatments.
The Flash Spotter has several significant improvements over previous models of spot removal tools. It has no moving parts and no need for a vacuum relief valve. It can be easily disassembled for cleaning. Laboratory tests demonstrate that it removes and extracts more water. Its more durable design provides a one year comprehensive replacement warranty.
You can reduce or eliminate “profit-sucking” job callbacks because stains that previously mysteriously reappeared are more effectively removed with the Flash Spotter. The Flash Spotter can be used with a truck mount or portable extractor, as well as spotting mini-extractors.
|Dimensions||8 x 8 x 23.5 in|
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.