Flash Xtractor II Item No. AC002
Leaves Up to 35% Less Water Behind Than Competitive Tools
Flash Xtractor II —The faster you remove water from carpet and pad the faster you can dry. The FlashXtractor ™ Subsurface Water Extraction Tool is so efficient and easy to use you will wonder why you ever bothered using other tools.
- High impact resistant plastic base comes with a non-slip textured coating to ensure safe use even while wet Flexible, telescoping handle allows the operator to work in tighter places and reduces fatigue
- Fits both 1-1/2″ and 2″ vacuum hose Easy handle removal for storage or transportation
- Light weight reduces operator fatigue
- No vacuum release is necessary due to the ridges incorporated in the design to optimize air flow and suction
- In comparative lab testing it left considerably less water, as much as 35% less* compared to other tools
- Base design eliminates dead spots The FlashXtractor can even be used to evacuate water from black water floods
Handle Height: 24.5” to 38.5”
Weight: 6.5 lbs.
Base Construction: 20% Glass Filled Polypropylene (Black)
Vacuum Elbow Construction: Polycarbonate – (Clear)
Handle Base / Foot Bracket: 20% Glass Filled Polypropylene (Black)
Handle Construction: Aluminum
Extracting the water from the carpet & pad using your Flash Xtractor II is only part of the drying process. Consult your Omni Pro Restoration distributor (Cleaner’s Depot) for information about training and equipment required for proper water damage restoration.
PLEASE CALL 1-800-334-5747 First For Backorders