Hydro-Force Professional Leather Protector protects leather from staining, soiling, cracking and premature aging, by providing a protective guard to the surface of the leather as well as the essential oils and lubrication that it needs to remain soft and supple. A simple “Wipe-On” application penetrates easily into the fibers of leather providing a protective barrier between the leather and foreign spilled material such as oils, liquids, alcohol, normal dirt and soiling and much more. This barrier makes regular cleaning and maintenance much easier while keeping the leather looking like new.
Hydro-Force Professional Leather Protector protects against most water and oil based common household food and beverage spills. It also protects your leather investment against harsher spills and gives the furniture owner more time to remove them before any permanent discoloration is done. It protects and extends the investment in fine leather furniture, but and can also be safely and effectively used on auto leather, leather jackets, luggage, handbags, and more.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 Quart
- Item # BP- CL210QT
- MFR # 1685-2117
- MFR Legacy # CL210QT
- AKA #
- FORM: Liquid
- RTU PH: 7
- Dilution Ratio: RTU
- For Protected (Top Coated) and Aniline Leather
- Protects Fine Leather from Common Household Food and Beverage Spills
General Usage Considerations
- As with all solutions, test for colorfastness on the leather you are going to protect in an inconspicuous area prior to using.
- It is highly recommended that the leather has been professionally cleaned with Hydro-Force Professional Leather Cleaner prior to the application and treated with Hydro-Force Professional Leather Revitalizer after the application of this protector.
- Use a dedicated microfiber or soft lint free towel that you only use on leather for application.
- This product is not recommended for use on suede, brushed, nubuck, or “naked” leather. It may slightly darken some light colored leather.
- For best results, Leather furniture subject to normal soiling conditions should have protector re-applied every 3-6 months.
- Shake well before using.
- Make certain that the leather is clean before applying. Apply Hydro-Force Professional
Leather Protector to a slightly dampened dedicated microfiber cloth or soft colorfast towel and wipe the product evenly over the surface of the leather.
- It is recommended to apply two coats to heavy use areas like the arms and seats of the leather. Speed drying leaves more of the protector on the surface of the leather where it is most needed.
- Wait until the leather is dry before adding Leather Revitalizer. Keep the unit out of service until the leather is dry to the touch.