Upholstery Pre-Spray – Concentrated high-grade detergents, builders and surfactants blended with emulsifying solvents designed to effectively remove body and hair oils, food-based greases and grimy soils! This upholstery pre-spray excels as the first step in the two-step hot water extraction cleaning process for synthetic upholstery fibers. Follow with All Fiber Deep Clean for upholstery cleaning that is powerful enough for commercial use!
- Item # PC-B108-1
- MFR # 101314
- MFR Legacy # 8.695-018.0
- AKA # B108-04, B108, CU75GL, PC-UPS-01, 1PRO522B108-4
- GTIN / UPC: 762858410812
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 8.5
- Dilution Ratio: 8 oz. per 1 gallon of water
- Coverage: Approximately 400 sq. ft. per diluted gallon
- Yield: Makes 17 diluted gallons
- Commercial and Residential Use
- Prespray detergent for water-cleanable synthetic upholstery fabric
- Removes oily soils and spots
- Safe and effective detergent concentrate
- An industry favorite – ProChem’s Top Selling Upholstery Prespray
Directions: Pretest in an inconspicuous area for dye and fabric stability.
- Pump Sprayer: Mix 8 ounces per gallon of warm water.
- Injection Sprayer (High Pressure 1:8 tip): Add 3 quarts to 5 quart container, fill with water.
Spray onto fabric. Apply extra prespray to areas with heavy soiling (such as arms and cushion edges). Heavy soil areas may be brushed for better cleaning. Extract or clean with a towel. All Fiber Rinse (B109) is recommended as an extraction rinse or post-spray.
Prespray effectively cuts through difficult oily soils found on all upholstery fabrics, even wool. Its blend of powerful solvents dissolves body oil, animal fur oil, cooking fumes, and pollution instantly for easy removal during cleaning.
Use of Upholstery Pre-Spray prevents over-wetting and over-scrubbing, which can lead to fiber distortion, bleeding, and a host of other problems.
For hand shampooing, dilute at 8 oz per gallon of water.
NOTICE: Product must be stored at room temperature (59°F – 86°F/ 15°C – 30°C). Keep in sealed container when not in use. Product is not warranted if used for repack, improperly stored, or used in a manner not consistent with manufacturer’s instructions.