State-of-the-art nanotech “micro-robots” in Ultrapac Extreme bind and suspend soils for fast and efficient removal. A complex buffering system keeps the pH stable to maximize cleaning potential in all conditions. Plus, its new Hydrocoating Technology means
this new economical powdered product is fast-dissolving even in cold water and is stable up to 212°F / 100°C. The RTU will not separate and can be stored for several weeks.
Available Sizes ▪ 6 lb. jar
- Form: Powder
- pH: 12
- Dilution Ratio: Varies
- Pump Sprayer : 1 scoop per gal. of water (using provided scoop)
- Injection Sprayer: 8 scoops per 5 qts. of water (using provided scoop)
- Coverage: Approximately 200 sq. ft. per diluted gal
- Yield: Makes up to 48 gallons
- Nano-technology outcleans other pre-sprays at an economical price
- Hydrocoating Technology ensures fast and complete mixing – even in cold water & won’t separate or in harden your Hydro-Force or other pressure applicator!
- Perfect for tile and grout also – no need to carry separate presprays! (Not recommended for soft carbonate-based stone and glazed tiles.)
- RTU solution is perfectly clear and can be stored.
- Performance is unaffected by water hardness up to 24 grains.
- Stable up to boiling temperatures – use the hottest water from your truckmount to dissolve and apply the product.
Directions: Pre-test carpet for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- PUMP SPRAYER: Dissolve 1 scoop (included) per gallon of hot water for pre-spray.
- INJECTION SPRAYER (HIGH PRESSURE 1:8 TIP): Dissolve 8 scoops in the 5-quart container.
Allow 5 to 15 minutes dwell time; do not allow to dry. Extract with a suitable Prochem or Chemspec extraction solution.
- TILE AND GROUT: Mix 2 scoops per gallon (3.8L) of hot water.
Spray onto grout lines and other soiled areas. Allow 10 – 15 minutes dwell time. Pressure extract using hard surface cleaning tool at 800 – 1000 psi.
Description: Ultrapac Extreme is a carpet and tile and grout prespray. It is normally used either as a prespray or as in the rinse extraction process. Ultrapac Extreme is compatible with both portable and truckmount extraction systems.
Prochem Ultrapac Extreme Nanotechnology Makes YOUR Job Easier
Testimonials from Legend Brands :
“My favorite product is definitely Prochem Ultrapac Extreme. It is hands down my go-to for the worst of the worst jobs. It cleans up the carpets like no other! Definitely, the best I have ever used for a pre-spray!” –James Daugherty, James Restoration, Summerville, SC
“We clean housing for local universities in the summer, including fraternities. One frat house had 27 pieces of gum on a green and gray carpet, plus beer and vomit. By the time we finished cleaning, the carpet was light blue and looked like new. Ultrapac Extreme is a great pre-spray and with a little agitation of a nylon bristle brush you can get anything up.” –Philip Stock, Stock Floors and Water Restoration, Xenia, OH