Flex Powder with Citrus Solv is a heavy duty carpet prespray designed for use in the Hydro-Force injection sprayer and other types of pump or electric sprayers. Best results are obtained when mixed with hot water.
Available Sizes ▪ 6.5 lb. jar or (36# Pail)
- Item # BP- CC21A
- MFR # 1662-1512
- MFR Legacy # CC21A
- AKA # BPCC21-GRP, B07CP76XRK,
- Form: Powder
- pH: 12.5-13
- Dilution Ratio: 2 oz./gal
- A HOT, ultra concentrated, Citrus Solv enhanced, high alkaline prespray for carpets needing a restoration cleaning.
- Starts to work on contact and dissolves grease and oils in minutes and is the ideal choice for any restorative cleaning job.
- Economical by costing only pennies per diluted gallon.
- Dissolves faster than any other powder you have ever used. It is suitable for use in the Hydro-Force sprayer and easier to dissolve at that strength.
- Uses the cleaning strength of Citrus Solv and leaves the fresh natural orange scent behind.
- Less foamy than typical high pH presprays.
- Use Flex Powder as a booster to create an aggressive prespray out of any typical prespray.
- Pump or Electric Sprayers – Dilute 1 scoop (2 ounces) of Flex Powder with Citrus Solv per gallon of hot water for most heavy soils. Use up to 2 scoops (4 ounces) of Flex Powder with Citrus Solv per gallon of hot water for extra heavy soiling conditions.
- Hydro-Force Injection Sprayer – Dilute 8 scoops (16 ounces) of Flex Powder with Citrus Solv per Hydro-Force container of warm water. Dilute at 1 to 8 setting.
Application – Spray on traffic areas of carpet until evenly damp. Allow to dwell for 5-15 minutes. Do not allow to dry before extraction. Extract with normal cleaning process.
As a Booster – Add 1 scoop (2 ounces) to ready-to-use gallon to create General Purpose Degreaser out of any typical cleaner