COTTON UPHOLSTERY SHAMPOO By ChemSpec
- Formulated to reduce browning in Haitian cotton and other natural fibers
- Breaks down the chemical bonds present in soils for easy removal
Also Available by the Case (Add QTY 4 to cart)
Only 2 left in stock (can be backordered)
|Case Price (QTY 4) Not Valid on Sale Items||5 %|
|2 Case Price (QTY 8) Not Valid on Sale Items||7 %|
COTTON UPHOLSTERY SHAMPOO has powerful reducing agent chemistries to break down the chemical bonds present in soils for easy removal. Formulated to reduce browning in Haitian cotton and other natural fibers.
Standard cleaning method:
1. Mix 1 qt. (950 mL) in 1 gal. (3.78 L) of water. Whip solution into a foam.
2. With a sponge squeezed of excess moisture, apply shampoo foam to a small area using a back and forth motion in the direction of the warp.
3.Dry/extract with Upholstery Pro tool to remove excess moisture.
4. Use clean white terrycloth towel to wipe all surfaces, speeding the drying process.
Dry foam method: Use a foam-generating upholstery extraction machine to clean, following manufacturer’s dilution instructions
CAUTION: Use product only in well-ventilated area. To avoid skin irritation upholstery should be dry before it is returned to use.
COTTON UPHOLSTERY SHAMPOO CONTAINS: water (CAS 7732-83-7; EC 215-185-5) sodium metabisulfite (EC 231-673-0 / CAS 7681-57-4), sodium carbonate (EC 207-838-8 / CAS 497-19-8), sodium olefin sulfonate (EC 270-407-8 / CAS 68439-57-6), sodium sulfite (CAS 7757-83-7; EC 231-821-4)
DANGER : Causes serious eye damage. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Prevention: Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 12 in|
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.