COTTON UPHOLSTERY SHAMPOO By ChemSpec
- Formulated to reduce browning in Haitian cotton and other natural fibers
- Breaks down the chemical bonds present in soils for easy removal
Also Available by the Case (Add QTY 4 to cart)
|Case Price (QTY 4) Not Valid on Sale Items||5 %|
|2 Case Price (QTY 8) Not Valid on Sale Items||7 %|
COTTON UPHOLSTERY SHAMPOO has powerful reducing agent chemistries to break down the chemical bonds present in soils for easy removal. Formulated to reduce browning in Haitian cotton and other natural fibers.
• Form: Liquid
Standard cleaning method:
1. Mix 1 qt. (950 mL) in 1 gal. (3.78 L) of water. Whip solution into a foam.
2. With a sponge squeezed of excess moisture, apply shampoo foam to a small area using a back and forth motion in the direction of the warp.
3.Dry/extract with Upholstery Pro tool to remove excess moisture.
4. Use clean white terrycloth towel to wipe all surfaces, speeding the drying process.
Dry foam method: Use a foam-generating upholstery extraction machine to clean, following manufacturer’s dilution instructions
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 12 in|
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.