Browning Treatment & Coffee Stain Remover
Browning Treatment reverses browning and removes stubborn coffee and tea stains. Suitable for use on stain-resist carpet. Removes cellulose browning on natural fibers like cotton caused by improper chemical usage or over wetting. Reduces intensity of yellowing from urine stains. Effective on both carpet and upholstery, old or new!
- Item # CSBRTM-1G
- MFR # 102034
- MFR Legacy # C-BT4G
- AKA # A56172, BT1G, BT4G, CS-BTCSR-01, CCBT1G, C-CBT1G
- GTIN / UPC: 09196501814
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 3.5
- Dilution Ratio: RTU
- Coverage: Up to 200 square feet per gallon
- Reverses browning
- Removes stubborn coffee and tea stains
- Use on stain-resist carpet
Do not dilute. Pretest carpet or upholstery for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area. Carpet and Upholstery Apply uniformly to affected area using chemical-resistant sprayer. DO NOT MIST.
- Carpet: Brush into carpet with pile brush.
- Upholstery: Do not over wet. Allow to work until browning is removed or intensity is reduced. Blot (do not rub) with clean, dry white cloth to remove excess moisture. Extract with portable or truckmount using Optimal Rinse.
- Coffee Stain Remover
Clean spot with a neutral pH detergent. (For large spills, e.g., whole cup or pot: Blot up excess before cleaning with neutral detergent.) Then apply Browning Treatment using a chemical-resistant sprayer (coarse spray nozzle) or moisten area with product using a clean, white cloth. Allow to dry completely, then vacuum thoroughly. Apply product again if necessary. On wool or dyed carpet fibers, rinse thoroughly with cold water once stain is gone. Blot excess moisture with white spotting towel.
CAUTION: Use product only in well-ventilated area. To avoid skin irritation or slip hazards, do not walk on wet carpets with bare feet.
Review these Tech Tips for expert guidance on spot and stain removal.