Enz-all has superior results in homes, food service areas and health care environments. It is the performance leader on protein and greasy soils as well as blood, food, coffee and urine stains.
- Item # CSENZA-6L
- MFR # 116331
- MFR Legacy # C-EA24
- AKA # A56184, EA24, C0720, CEA24, C-EA6, G0650489, CS-ENZ6-EA, CS-ENZ6-CS
- GTIN / UPC: 091965013129
- Form: Powder
- pH: 11.0
- Dilution: Varies
- Inline injection sprayer (#1 tip): 6 scoops (12 oz.) to make 5 quarts
- Electric or Pump-up Sprayers: Mix 2 scoops (2 oz.) into a gallon of hot water.
- As spotter: one scoop (1 oz. ) to one quart hot water.
- Use as prespray, rinse, or spotter
- Portable or truck mount extraction systems
- Use in long term care, dining areas and restaurants
Directions: Use hot water and be sure the powder is fully dissolved.
- If using an Inline injection sprayer (#1 tip): Enz-All – Mix 6 scoops (12 oz.) with enough water to make 5 quarts of solution.
- For use with Electric or Pump-up Sprayers: Enz-All – Mix 2 scoops (2 oz.) into a gallon of hot water.
- For use as a spotter: one scoop (1 oz. ) of Enz-All to one quart hot water.
Enz All is a general purpose carpet cleaning product that normally used in the prespray and rinse extract mode. It can, however, also be used as a spotter. Recommended for use on water cleanable, synthetic carpeting. Enz All is compatible with both portable or truck mount extraction systems. The product includes digestive enzymes, water conditioning agents, surfactants, alkaline builders, and foam inhibitors.
EnzAll is particularly useful for attacking biologically derived soils ranging from blood, feces and vomit to grass and food stains. As result it is valuable in settings such as long term care, dining areas and restaurants. EnzAll is moderately alkaline with a ready to use pH of 11.5 to 12.5. The higher pH enhances cleaning ability but also prevents use on natural fibers or stain resist carpeting.
Best results when using EnzAll:
- Allow adequate dwell time. Enzymes need time to digest soils so longer dwell times are preferred.
- Enzymes prefer specific pH ranges. Avoid use of additives that will change the pH of the ready to use solution.
- Enzymes require water to perform so do not allow the carpet to dry prior to rinse extraction.
- Maintain good temperature control. EnzAll works best in a range from 120°F to 150°F (49°C to 66°C.). Lower temperatures will slow enzyme action while excessive temperatures will damage the enzymes.
- Shelf life of ready to use solution: the enzyme will gradually lose efficiency after being diluted so use RTU solutions within 12 hours.