Unsmoke Un-Flame- A clear and odorless fire-retardant that was specifically designed to treat interior fabrics, such as carpet, drapes, and furniture, which contribute most to the swift spread of smoke and fire inside a home. Unflame inhibits oxidation and produces a thin layer or char that stops the flame and further combustion and actually extinguishes the fire.
- Item # UN-UNF-01
- MFR # 120040
- MFR Legacy # 3425802000
- AKA # US-UF-01, 84713001453, B01M0JJUET, UP450C-GRP, CD84GL, A57515
- GTIN: 847136001453
- Form : RTU
- pH: 6.4
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Flash point : >200°F | 93.3°C
- Specific gravity: 1.07
- Apply Un-Flame thoroughly, the greater the fire resistance.
- Flame resistance established once the treated material is completely dry.
- Meets NFPA-701, Steiner A.S.T.M.-E84-80 Tunnel Test and the F.A.A. Horizontal and Vertical Test.
- Apply with a pressure sprayer, cold fogger or airless paint sprayer.
- Not available for purchase in California.
- SDS US English
- User Guide
- Fire Dept. of New York Cert. of Approval
- Certificate of Application
- GHS Label
- Product Image
- Mixing: Do not dilute. Use full strength.
- Application: Apply with a pressure sprayer, cold fogger, or airless paint sprayer. Thoroughly saturate material to be treated. One gallon will cover approximately 500 square feet. See label for additional instructions.
Un-Flame protection not removed by dry cleaning, but reapply after wet cleaning to insure continued flame resistance.
Odorless, water-based, and non-toxic. Apply this clear liquid directly to furniture fabrics and other interior fabrics/furnishings using a pressure sprayer, cold fogger, or airless paint sprayer.
Apply to upholstery, bedding, mattresses, drapes, curtains, tablecloths, or just about any fabric item. It will also withstand dry-cleaning, but will need to be reapplied if the item is wet-cleaned. If using a protectant, apply UnFlame first.
Un-Flame meets NFPA-701, Steiner A.S.T.M.-E84-80 Tunnel Test and the F.A.A. Horizontal and Vertical Tests
- Renders suitable materials flameproof
- Meets the standards for NFPA-701
- pH: 6.4
- For use on many fabrics
- Ready to use
Please note: this product cannot be sold or shipped to the following state: CA. If product is ordered in this state it will be removed from the order and the product cost will be refunded on your credit card.