Unsoot #1 helps to improve indoor air quality, particularly in structures affected by fire or smoke damage, including “puff backs” and furnace malfunctions. This product creates a long-lasting barrier that helps prevent the release of particulates, which can irritate breathing and carry strong odors. When offensive particulate matter is encapsulated and sealed away, overall air quality and occupant comfort are improved.
- Item # UN-US1-01
- MFR # 114807
- MFR Legacy # 433502000
- AKA # US-US-01, UP165C-GRP, CD57GL, 57725
- GTIN: 847136001477
- Form : Liquid
- pH: 4.9
- Appearance: Milky white liquid
- Flash point : 217°F | 102.7°C
- Specific gravity: 1.05
- Xactimate: PNTSWALL
- Protection begins once application is completely dry.
- Forms a protective coating that encapsulates soot and other contaminants.
- The film has no gloss, is almost colorless and does not affect the appearance of the surface.
- Can be combined with odor control agents to provide additional odor control capability.
- Mixing: Dilute 1 part Unsoot #1 with 4 parts water.
- Application: Follow Unsmoke guidelines for air handling systems cleaning and decontamination
For complete instructions and safety information about this product, refer to the product label and Safety Data Sheet