Unsmoke™ Air Neutralizer is specifically formulated to eliminate smoke and fire odors from hard surfaces and textiles. Neutralizes fire, smoke and cigarette odors. Versatile formulation removes tough residues and provides long-lasting odor control.
- Item # CSAINE-1G
- MFR # 100084
- MFR Legacy # C-U0141164G
- AKA # CSAINE, A56796, U0141164G, US-AN-01
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 7.0
- Dilution: RTU
- Xactimate: CLNDODRSP
- Ingredients Disclosure
- Use full strength, as a solution or an additive
- Interior air deodorizing
- Neutralizes odors on burned surfaces
- Use as an additive for wall cleaning or carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Removes cigarette odors and tar and nicotine residue
- Apply directly with a mister or add to other cleaning agents or paint for highly effective and long-lasting odor control.
- Interior Air Deodorizing: Mix 22 ozs. to 1 gallon of water. Use fine mist setting on cold fogger. Repeat treatment if necessary.
- Burnt Surfaces: Use full strength. Apply with a natural fiber brush.
- As an additive: To wall cleaning solution: use 3 ozs. per diluted gallon. To water-based paint, use 4 ozs. per gallon.
- For carpet and upholstery shampoo: Use 1 oz. per diluted gallon to cut soot and deodorize textiles.
- Removing Cigarette Odors: Add 3 ozs. to regular cleaning solution. Will remove tar and nicotine from all surfaces.
Specially Formulated To Eliminate Stubborn Smoke and Fire Odors
Can Be Applied Directly to Burnt Surfaces. Where direct application is preferred over fogging, May be applied directly to burnt surfaces. It should be sprayed or brushed on the surfaces full strength.
Can Be Used As a Fogging Agent. Apply a solution of Air Neutralizer, diluted according to label instructions, with a fine mist fogger.
Can Be Applied Directly to Surfaces, Added to Cleaners and Paints, Or Fogged Chemspec’s Air Neutralizer formulation lets you apply it by the most effective yet economical method. This means that Air Neutralizer can be applied as dictated by the intensity of the odor and/or accessibility to the surface. This ability to be applied by multiple methods gives you the flexibility to choose the most cost-efficient method in order to achieve the optimum results.
Can Be Used As An Additive. As an additive to wall-cleaning solution, use 3 ounces per diluted gallon of cleaner. To water-based paint, use 4 ounces per gallon of paint. For carpet and upholstery shampoo, or detergents, use 1 ounce per diluted gallon of shampoo/detergent.
Special Formula Neutralizer For Smoke and Fire Odors?The special formulation absorbs the strongest smoke and fire odors. This product doesn’t just mask the odors, it actually removes odors associated with burnt materials and smoke. Contains highly absorbent glycols.
Note: Cover furniture, paintings, clothes or any objects subject to attack by solvents. Avoid overwetting.