Tabac Attack will neutralize and destroy tobacco and cannabis smoke. Works at the molecular level to neutralize and permanently deodorize materials affected by these odors. Can be used on hard or soft surfaces, as an air freshener or added to other cleaning solutions to boost odor control. Also chemically engineered to permanently remove tobacco smoke odors from any space or surface that is wet cleanable. Wipe, spray, fog, or mix with most surface cleaners and degreasers for maximum affect.
- Item # UN-TAB-01
- MFR # 113511
- MFR Legacy # 342002907
- AKA # C-BB4G, US-TA-01, A57518, 847136001101, UP342002907-GRP, B00LW6RN6U, 433002907, A33526
- GTIN: 847136001101
- Form: Liquid, Water Based
- pH: 5.2
- Dilution: Varies
- Appearance: Transparent yellow liquid
- Flash point : 147°F | 64°C
- For difficult or persistent tobacco or cannabis odors
- For severe or stubborn tobacco odors, use Tabac-Attack together with Tabac-Attack Thermo-55.
- Always refer to product label or User Guides for specific instructions.
- SDS US English
- GHS Label
- User Guide
- Tobacco and Cannabis Odor Control Flyer
- Automotive Deodorization Tips Flyer
- For complete instructions and safety information about this product, refer to the product label and Safety Data Sheet
Suppression spray with Tabac-Attack.
Prepare Tabac-Attack solution according to label instructions. Spray affected materials and surfaces, taking care to avoid drips and streaking. May also be added to hard surface and fiber cleaning solutions as needed.
Thermal fogging with Thermo-55
Apply Tabac-Attack Thermo-55 using a thermal fogging device (see table below to select the correct device). Refer to product label or User Guide for specific instructions. Be sure to ventilate the treatment area thoroughly before permitting the area to be re-occupied.
For complete instructions and safety information about this product, refer to the product label and Safety Data Sheet
- Odor Control products: OdorX® TabacAttack™
- Additional products: Thermo55™ TabacAttack
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as specified in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Supplies: adequate supply of clean cloths and a plastic bag for the storage of soiled cloths, measuring cup
- Equipment: Air mover for ventilation, thermal fogging equipment THERMO-GEN™ or ELECTRO GEN™ Thermal Foggers. (Note: the ELECTRO-GEN™ 2000 not recommended for use with any version of Thermo-55), heavy duty extension cords as required to provide power for the electrical equipment (use cords no more than 25 feet in length)