DYNAFORCE 77 PAIL
Quick-dissolving, high performance DYNAFORCE 77 (40#) extraction emulsifier leaves virtually no residue. It combines the latest in proprietary surfactant technology with industry-exclusive solvent boosters and a neutralizing odor counteractant. Outperforms all other “blue” powders, and costs up to 30% less than competitive products.
Available Sizes ▪ 40 lb. Pail OR 6 lb. jar
- Item # SS-76-020
- MFR # 103946
- MFR Legacy # C-DFBK
- AKA # LF775G, A56263, CS-DF7740-EA, Sapphire Scientific 76-021, C-DF5G, CC203A,
- GTIN / UPC:
- Form: Powder
- pH: 11
- Dilution Ratio: .5 oz. – 1.5 oz. to 5 gal
- General purpose emulsifying detergent
- Specially formulated for heavily soiled carpets
- Suitable for use on stain-resistant carpets
- Variable dilutions
- User Guide
- DynaForce 77 (GHS Label)
- DynaForce 77 (Product Image 3)
- SDS US English
- Ingredient Disclosure
Directions: The basic 2-step process is:
- Pretreat with traffic lane cleaner
- Extract using DynaForce 77
- Mix 1.5 lbs in 1 gal. of hot water.
- Then dilute to 5 gal. (18.9 L).
- Application rate: 2 gal. (7.6 L) per hour for residential carpets and 3 gal. (11.3 L) per hour for commercial carpets.
- Portable extractors:
- Use ½ to ¾ ounces in 5 gal. of hot water for use on residential carpets.
- 1 to 1½ ounces for commercial carpets.
Quick-dissolving, high performance detergent leaves virtually no residue. For professional use only. Keep out of reach of children. Read directions and cautions before use. Before application, pretest for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
DynaForce 77 Concentrated Carpet Detergent general-purpose emulsifying detergent. This high-performance powder combines the latest in proprietary surfactant technology with industry-exclusive solvent boosters and a neutralizing odor counteractant. It also features water conditioning agents, alkaline builders, and corrosion inhibitors to protect your equipment.
This quick-dissolving in-tank product is specifically designed to tackle the worst, most heavily soiled carpeting. Use it after pre-treating the carpet with a traffic lane cleaner or pre-spray for best results.
What’s really amazing about Dynaforce 77 is that it keeps soils suspended throughout the rinsing process. You don’t have to worry about finding a thick sludge on the bottom of your tank when you’re done cleaning. Soils and dirt remain suspended, so you can flush them completely out of the carpet and out of your machine.
Any DynaForce 77 that isn’t rinsed off the carpet will form a brittle crystaline residue that will vacuum right off the carpet once dry.
DynaForce 77 is compatible with both portable or truck mount extraction systems.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause cancer. CAUTION: To avoid skin irritation or slip hazards, do not walk on wet carpets with bare feet.