Bio Release will eliminate organic odors, such as urine, from carpet and other surfaces. It also utilizes the latest science in odor and stain removal. This solution uses more than 20 ingredients to break down contaminants so they are easily rinsed away. Bio Release will also digest the remaining organic source material, therefore leaving carpets fresh and clean.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # BP-1630-9078
- MFR # 1630-9078
- MFR Legacy # CD02
- AKA # 197300,
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 7.0
- Dilution Ratio: 1:4 / Varies
- Ultimate science-based, all-in-one stain and odor solution
- No additional ingredients necessary
- Uses for targeted enzymes
- Eliminates odors and breaks down urine pigments
- Blends ionic and low foam non-ionic surfactants for breakdown of lipids and dispersion of contaminants in liquid solution for easier removal
- Minimal foam for easy rinsing
- Anionic polymer limits wicking during drying and limits re-soiling on treated spots
- Concentrated, active solution
In many cases, a 1 to 4 dilution will provide a sufficient prespray for an entire room. Bio Release can also be diluted 1 to 1, 1, 1 to 2 or 1 to 3. This depends on dwell time and the severity of the problem. The amount of product used can be determined by dilution and/or the amount of solution applied.
Before using, thoroughly inspect the affected area with an ultraviolet light and/or moisture sensor designed for urine discovery to determine the extent of the urine damage. This all-in-one formula is designed to work for a majority of urine damage situations. It works against a wide range of organic contaminants. These include urine, feces, vomit, skunk odor, milk, and more. However, multi-step processes will be more thorough than a one step process for some situations. Shake well before using. Spores will settle over time to bottom of container. Be sure to heavily apply to areas with severe contamination.