Sporicidin solution is recommended for disinfecting hard, non-porous surfaces and for deodorizing after floodwater and sewage backflow. Solution provides continuous residual activity against odor causing bacteria for up to 6 months after application. Since 1978, Sporicidin® brand disinfectant products have been used for infection and contamination control by hospitals, medical/dental offices, veterinary clinics, and restoration professionals.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # BP- CD39GL
- MFR # RE-1284F
- MFR Legacy #
- AKA # 57643, CD39GL, B004GW5M8I, CHD1284, AMIB004GW5M8I, JJ367887, RE-1284, RE-1284C,
- Form: Liquid,
- pH: 7.5-8.5
- Dilution Ratio: RTU, Ready to Use
- Coverage: 1,000 sq.ft. per gallon
- EPA Registration # : 8383-3
- Certifications: EPA List N, OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard, FDA 510(k) cleared
- Application: sponge, mop, cloth, pressure sprayer, ULV misting device, portable sprayer, or by portable or truck-mount
- EPA, FDA and OSHA compliant
- EPA-registered Bactericide, Fungicide, Virucide (both enveloped and non-enveloped viruses) and Tuberculocide
- 100% OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards compliant
- Disinfects, cleans and deodorizes
- Provides residual protection against odor-causing organisms and fungi
- Non-leaching and non-toxic
- Excellent longevity
- Bonds to organic and inorganic surfaces
When it comes to safety, Sporicidin® disinfectants have EPA toxicity ratings of Category IV – Very Low acute oral, acute dermal, acute inhalation, and skin irritation. Category IV – Very Low Toxicity is the lowest toxicity rating given to antimicrobials. So, whether you are cleaning up a trauma scene, a MRSA contamination, or a simple sewage backflow, Sporicidin® Brand products are the right choice!
EPA # 8383-3
|Phenolic||Sporicidin (Brand) Disinfectant Solution (Spray)||Contec Inc||Human coronavirus||5 min contact time||RTU||03/13/2020|
Directions for Use:
For all applications, always test in inconspicuous areas prior to full product usage.
Surfaces and objects should be pre-cleaned to remove debris and gross contamination using Sporicidin® Disinfectant Solution or Wipes/Towelettes or Sporicidin® Enzyme Mold Stain Cleaner. Next, apply Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution by choice method and allow the surface to remain wet for 10 minutes to kill vegetative organisms. Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution can be applied by sponge, mop, cloth, pressure sprayer, ULV misting device, portable sprayer, or by portable or truck-mounted carpet cleaning machines.
It is a violation of U.S. Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Do not dilute prior to use. Do not mix with any other chemicals.