POWer Deodorizer – This product is a blend of water soluble, odor counteractants and fragrances designed to leave a pleasant mint odor. This industrial strength product will neutralize unpleasant odors in carpets, laundry, dumpsters, bathrooms, automobiles, & more.
This odor control product is a water soluble and may be added to cleaning solutions or used as an after spray treatment. This product is a unique blend of water soluble, malodor counteractants and fragrances designed to deliver the maximum odor neutralization possible.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # CD-746-01
- MFR # CD74604 , 746
- Compare to: Spring Mint With Ultrazymes
- Form: Liquid, Water Based
- pH: Neutral
- Dilution Ratio:
- Deodorizer, mix product 1:10 w/ water
- Truckmount Solution, 1pt
- Cleaning Solution, 1-2 oz. per gallon
- Biodegradable: Yes
- Detergency: Moderate
- Provides maximum odor control
- Serves as a booster to cleaning solution
- Totally biodegradable
- Contains natural organic oils
- Contains mal odor counteractants
- Use in ULV Fogger, trigger spray bottle
- Shake well before using.
- Add to cleaning solution at a dilution of 1-2 ounces per gallon.
- Add 1 pint to 5 gallons truckmount solution
- As a deodorizer, mix product 1:10 with water and apply with a trigger sprayer
The formulation is proprietary concentrated blends of malodor counteractants and fragrances designed to deliver maximum odor neutralizing capabilities. These products are designed to work in applications where solvent based products are inappropriate.
Add these products directly to the cleaning solution at a ratio of 30:1 for maximum odor control. Use these products as a topical spray treatment when applied through a garden type sprayer or hand trigger sprayer. For best results as a topical spray treatment, use these products in an electric ULV fogger for complete deodorization of carpets, fabrics, cars, boats, bathrooms, kitchens, garbage bins, and dumpsters. Each of these deodorant products contains quats for long lasting deodorization power.
POWer Deodorizer Precautionary Statements:
Use personal protective equipment as required. Keep container closed when not in use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not freeze. Do not mix with oxidizers or strong acids. Dilute with water and flush to sanitary sewer. Comply with federal and state regulations.
- In Case of Fire: Use carbon dioxide, dry chemical or alcohol foam.
- First Aid- IF :
- In eyes: Flush immediately with clear running water for 15 minutes, lifting lower and upper lids. Consult a physician.
- Swallowed: Immediately drink large quantities of water and seek medical attention.
- Inhaled: Remove to fresh air. If breathing doesn’t return to normal, seek medical attention.
- On skin: Rinse with clear water.