Blast It is an industrial strength, water soluble, nonflammable butyl solvent detergent degreaser. It will effectively remove a wide variety of soils common to industrial, institutional and commercial facilities including accumulations of grease, oil, dirt, soot, smoke, food, and light rust stains. Blast-It handles grease and grime with quick ease while assuring the removal of build-up not cleaned by normal cleaning procedures. At full strength Blast-It will strip paint on most surfaces and allow for easy removal. Diluted to proper ratios, Blast-It is safe on most surfaces. Works well on all surfaces. Safe to use on painted surfaces and soft metals. Works equally well in all types of water regardless of hardness.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # HC2671-04
- MFR # 2671
- MFR Legacy # 267104
- AKA # 0799928910118, HCR267104, B00C6OMW3Q, HAR2671-GA
- GTIN: 711978413166
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 11.5-12.5
- Dilution Ratio: Varies
- Light Soil………………………………..1:128 (1 ounce / Gallon)
- Heavy Soil……………………………..1:10 (12 ounces / Gallon)
- Industrial Degreaser (paint removal)…… (Use full strength)
- Safe to use on painted surfaces and soft metals
- Works well on all surfaces
- Good degreaser for pressure washing
- Works equally well in all types of water regardless of hardness
When cleaning heavy grease and grime from engines, metal, floors or equipment where paint removal is,wanted Blast-It should be used at full strength. When cleaning heavy grease and grime from engines, metal, floors or equipment where paint removal is not desired Blast-It should be first diluted with water. Refer to label for proper dilutions. Dilute up to 200-1 for light duty jobs such as cleaning walls and floors or presoaking parts. When using Blast-It, make sure entire area is covered by water to insure complete contact with solution. Do not allow this product to dry on glass, plastic or soft metals to prevent possible etching or pitting. Rinse these surfaces. Care should be taken to test a small area prior to use for desired results.
• Keep out of reach of children
• Prior to using this or any cleaning product, make sure employees read and understand the hazard information found on the product label and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS). The label and MSDS will also provide information on handling precautions, protective equipment and first aid instructions which might be appropriate for this product.