The M100H is designed to give truckmount-level performance in a portable machine that combines versatility with ease of transport. Years of experience, engineering, and planning have gone into the design and manufacturing of the M100H. We take a great deal of pride in the M100H; our goal is no less than your complete satisfaction.
The manual will provide users with the knowledge required to operate the Olympus M100H safely, to understand how to properly operate and maintain the machine, and to ensure that the equipment operates at its maximum performance level.
- Heater: 1750 Watt -12-gallon capacity
- -5 year warranty on rotationally molded polyethylene body
- -Top-mounted control panel
- -Large motor cavity-easy access
- -Large, partially pneumatic, stair climbing wheels
- -25′ orange safety electrical cords
- -25′ solution and vacuum hoses
- -Deluxe stainless steel 2-jet wand
- -Motor cavity cooling system (patent pending)
- -Professional look and durability
- -No-drip motor cavity; Spills on the outside can’t get inside!
- Weight 92lbs. Dual 2-stage VAC MOTOR, Dual Cord, Heater
Any questions pertaining to the operating or servicing of this unit should be directed to your nearest Hydro-Force distributor.
Technical Specifications M100H High Performance Extractor
- Height: 38”
- Length: 28”
- Width: 19-1/2”
- Weight: 92 lbs.
- Solution Tank Capacity: 12 gallon
- Recovery Tank Capacity: 12 gallon
- Solution Pump: Hydro-Force AP120 pump 100 psi – 1.30gpm
- Vacuum Motors: Two AMETEK Lamb 5.7” diameter – tangential discharge Two stage – Mounted in series
- Power Draw: Cord #1 – 18.20amps wide open / 11.20amps full load Cord #2 – 14.58amps
(Add 5 amps on machines with Auto Pump-out System)
- Heater: 1750 watt – Single Element Standard Equipment
- Vacuum Hose: 25’ X 1-1/2” with 1-1/2” cuff & 2” cuff
HP Solution Hose: 25’ x 1/4” with 1/4” male / female quick connects
Pump Priming Hose: 12” x 1/4” with 1/4” male quick connect
Power Cords: 2 – 25’ x 12gauge with male & female plug ends
To Order Please Call 1-800-334-5747
Monday – Friday 8a – 5p