Super 33 a unique butyl based cleaner cuts thru the toughest dirt and grease. A special added ingredient helps Super 33 dry quickly leaving counters, floors, tables, chairs, etc. clean and dry. Biodegradable. Dilution up to 1:100 Blue liquid. Fresh fragrance.
- Item # CD-P101-01
- MFR # P101
- Compare to: Harvard Blast-It
- Use on water safe surfaces
- Variable dilutions up to 1: 100
- Fresh Fragrance
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 13
- Dilution Ratio: Varies – See Chart Below
Super 33 an all purpose cleaner & degreaser. This all-purpose cleaner can be used on any hard surface that is not damaged by water. It is applicable to both manual and pressure washing equipment. Dilutions will vary from full strength to 1 to a gallon, depending on soil accumulations and the nature of the surface. Hot water will reduce cleaning time and improve performance. Released soil should be removed by rinsing with clean water or wiping with a clean cloth or sponge.
Suggested dilutions are for average soil loads. Use less water or soak longer for heavily soiled surfaces.
Dilution : Oz of Cleaner Water
A 1 Gallon
B 1 2 Quarts
C 1 Quart
D 4 Quart
E 8 Quart
- Degreasing Engines: Spray on E. Soak 3-5 minutes. Scrub with a brush. Rinse.
- Upholstery: Wash with C. Wipe clean.
- Vinyl Tops: Wash with C. Rinse.
- White Wall Tires: Spray on D and soak. Scrub with a stiff brush. Rinse.
- Lockers, File Cabinets: Wash with B. Rinse and wipe clean.
- Showers, Swimming Pool Decks: Wash with E Rinse thoroughly.
WALLS: For difficult cases dilute with 2 to 4 oz. of chlorine bleach
- Painted Surfaces: Wash with B. Wipe Clean.
- Mildew and Fungus Stains: Remove with B. Rinse or wipe thoroughly.
- Maintenance: Mop with A. Rinse and take up water.
- Wax Striping: Spread on D. Soak 10 min. Remove wax with clean water, taking up with a wet vacuum or clean mop.
- Ovens, Canopies, Fryers: Wash with E. Wipe or rinse thoroughly.
- Painted Walls: Wash with A. Rinse and Wipe thoroughly.
- Refrigerators, Freezers: Wash with D. Rinse or wipe thoroughly.
- Lighting Fixtures: Wash with C. Rinse or wipe well.