Encap Brite II : Mild acid pH encapsulating cleaner uses the power of hydrogen peroxide to remove spots, spills and stains. Specifically developed for interim maintenance and low moisture cleaning methods, Encap Brite II encapsulates soils and dries to an easy-to-vacuum crystalline powder. Hydrogen peroxide-powered encapsulant brightens carpets,
- Item # CSRBSL-1G
- MFR # 104405
- MFR Legacy # C-NRRB24G
- AKA # NRRB24G, 091965136682, CPTCNRRB24GCP,
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 7.4
- Dilution: Varies
- Uses hydrogen peroxide to remove spots and spills
- Designed for interim maintenance
- Dries to easy-to-vacuum powder
- Variable dilutions
For professional use only. Keep out of reach of children. Read directions and cautions before use.
Before application, pretest for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Bonnet cleaning solution tank applications: Dilute 12 oz. (355 mL) of prespray into 1 gal (3.8 L) of water.
- Counter rotating brush applications:
- Lightly soiled carpet: Dilute at 2 oz. (59 mL) of prespray per 1 gal. (3.8 L) water and prespray.
- Heavily soiled carpet: Dilute 8 oz. (240mL) per quart (3.8 L).
- Use as a general spotter: Dilute at 6 oz. (177 mL) per 1 gal. (3.8 L) of water.
CAUTION: Use product only in well-ventilated area. To avoid skin irritation or slip hazards, do not walk on wet carpets with bare feet.