WOOL PROTECTOR MAXIM ADVANCED is a premium Oriental rug protector that provides the absolute latest and most advanced technology in fluorochemicals and acid dye resistors (dye-blockers) for maximum stain prevention and enhanced soil resistance.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # BP-CP10GL
- MFR # 1681-2214
- MFR Legacy # CP10GL
- AKA #
- FORM: Liquid, Water Based
- RTU PH: 5 – 5.2
- Dilution Ratio: 1:2
- Certification: Wool Balance
- Up to 1200 sq. ft. per concentrated gallon
- 200 to 400 sq ft per diluted gallon
- Excellent penetration on freshly cleaned rugs.
- Fluorochemical & Stain Resist Technology designed specifically for the special properties in wool, including the large number of dye sites.
- Covers up to 1200 sq. ft. per concentrated gallon, depending upon the thickness of the rug and the presence of prior protection.
- Freeze-thaw stable
- Starts with Maxim Advanced Base Formula – modified with additional ingredients to assist penetration into fiber and add additional stain resistance for wool
- Protects Investment – Most rugs are not investments in the true sense of the word, even in good condition. No rug is an investment if it has a stain that cannot be removed. A protector followed by professional spotting generally means no stain, where the rug will continue to be used. For certain rugs, stain prevention also preserves its investment value