Protein Spotter is an alkaline stain remover specially formulated to remove protein stains that other spotters struggle with. Special ingredients break down proteins in blood, eggs, milk, chocolate, baby formula, cheese sauce, cream, pudding, vomit, ice cream, baby food and other protein stains so they can be easily rinsed away. Ideal for many stains found in homes, healthcare facilities, nursing homes, schools and more. Also effective on a wide variety of common, water-based stains.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 Quart
- Item # BP-CS23QT
- MFR # A43148
- MFR Legacy # CS23QT
- AKA # BPCS23GL-GRP, B00OV04O2U, 43148
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 10.5
- Dilution Ratio: RTU
- Certification: Green Balance
- Fragrance: Mint
- Gets the special stains other spotters don’t: blood, vomit, egg and other protein-based stains
- Neutralizes acidic or oily soils
- Great at pre-treating problems spots before cleaning process
- Identify type of stain if possible.
- Scrape or blot up all excess soiling.
- Always pre-test fabric for color fastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply protein spotter, blot dry and repeat until no further improvement is noted. Rinse with water.
- Do not rub to avoid distortion of the pile or texture of fibers
Do not dispose of on the land, in surface waters, or in storm drains. Small spills and waste may be flushed into a waste treatment sewer where local regulations permit. Larger quantities should be collected for reuse or consigned to a licensed hazardous waste hauler for disposal in accordance with federal, state and local regulations. All disposal must be in accordance with all federal, state and local regulations.