Avenge Pro 12 oz – Synergistic balanced blend of builders, surfactancy and solvency. Synergistic blend allows product to work on a multitude of stains. One product, for 95% of the stains. Movement of stain into foam rather than adjacent fibers. Compatible with All Solv Extreme™ and most other solvents that may be used on the stain. Use greatly aids the free rinsing remaining solvents and stain from fibers. Will work alone on a wide variety of difficult stains, including protein stains like egg, blood, grass stains, and tougher stains.
Available Sizes ▪ 12 oz bottle
- Item # BP-CS04A
- MFR # 1617-2948
- MFR Legacy # CS04A
- AKA # B07VSL1BKY,
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 9.5
- Dilution Ratio: RTU
- Certification: Green Balance
- Synergistic balanced blend of builders, surfactancy & solvency.
- Synergistic blend allows product to work on a multitude of stains. One product, for 95% of the stains.
- Movement of stain into foam rather than adjacent fibers.
- Compatable with All Solv Extreme™ and most other solvents that may be used on the stain.
- Use greatly aids the free rinsing of remaining solvents and stain from fibers.
- Test in an inconspicuous area for safe use on fiber or surface.
- Remove excess contaminant before applying Avenge Pro™.
- Apply spotter directly to the contaminated area. Agitate with a spotting spatula (bone scraper or Gum Getter™), working into a foam. Remove foam along with suspended contaminant into an absorbent towel.
- Rinse with water and extract (preferred) or blot with a clean absorbent towel. The foam works as a barrier to limit the spread of the stain into surrounding fibers. When All Solv Extreme™ is used in conjunction with Avenge Pro™, this barrier also limits the spread of the solvent into the carpet backing and keeps the All Solv Extreme™ concentrated on the affected area.
- If any stain remains apply All Solv Extreme™, agitate, apply Avenge Pro™, agitate and rinse thoroughly.
- For upholstery or delicate fibers, apply Avenge Pro™ to a towel and blot the stain. Repeat if necessary and thoroughly rinse. Work stain gently with bone spatula to create foam for better release of stain