Blazin Blue is a new generation of surfactants and builders that effectively emulsify and suspend even the most difficult soils.
Available Sizes ▪ 5 lb. jar
- Item # BP-CC29A
- MFR # 1645-7564
- MFR Legacy # CC29A
- AKA #
- Form: Powder
- pH: 9.8
- Dilution Ratio: 1-2 oz./5 gal
- HIGH CLEANING POWER – It will surpass all other extraction agents due to its excellent soil suspension and removal capabilities. The result will be reduced cleaning times and very satisfied customers.
- HIGH CONCENTRATE, LOW COST – When compared to other powders or liquids, Blazin’ Blue will save money. Because of it’s concentration, more carpets will be cleaned at a lower cost. Each pound of product will make up to 70 gallons of ready to use cleaning solution.
- EASY MIXING – Cold water is all it takes to dissolve Blazin’ Blue.
- LOW RESOIL – With the advanced surfactant formulation in Blazin’ Blu, residue will not attract soil, and in fact may help the carpet stay cleaner longer.
To be used as the primary cleaning agent or as a rinse agent, in the extraction process for carpets.
- For truck mount concentrate: Add 1.5 to 2 cups to five gallons of cold or warm water. Mix thoroughly until dissolved. For systems metered on low settings or for excessively soiled carpets 3 cups may be used.
- For portable equipment: Use 1 ounce per 5 gallons hot water. Mix thoroughly until dissolved.