Avenge 12 oz with its unique synergistic action, will effectively treat and remove almost all common household spills and stains. A neutral spotter that is non-toxic, odorless, ringless, and non-flammable. It will provide professional results against most food and beverage spills, blood, iodine, grease, and fresh latex paint. It contains no solvents, acids, or harsh chemicals. Avenge has been tested and approved by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Seal of Approval Program as a general spotter, signifying its effectiveness against spills, and demonstrating that will not lead to rapid resoiling of the carpet. Lifts spots and stains from carpet and upholstery with little effort.
- Safely and effectively remove all types of spots, spills, and stains with little effort
- Provides professional results against most food and beverage spills, blood, iodine, grease, and fresh latex paint.
- Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval certified product for effectivness and not contributing to resoiling
- Always pretest for colorfastness and fiber distortion in an inconspicuous area. Do not apply to color sensitive fibers, leather, satin, silk, suede, velvet, non-colorfast wool, or any fabric that can be damaged by water based solutions.
- Remove as much of the spilled material as possible prior to solution application. If particle or powder spill, dry vacuum up. Or if liquid spill, blot with colorfast, absorbent towel. If sticky material, use spotting spatula or dull knife to remove as much of the material as possible.
- Apply solution liberally to spot with flip top applicator. Agitate into spot with spotting spatula, tamp area with spotting brush, or blot spot with colorfast absorbent towel. Allow solution to dwell for 2-3 minutes.
- At a minimum, blot area with clean, white absorbent towel. For best results, extract area and rinse with water.
- For treatment of upholstery, apply Avenge to clean, white colorfast absorbent towel and blot and agitate onto spot or stain. Blot area with the towel and repeat the process if necessary