ALL SOLV EXTREME GELLED SPOTTER By BridgePoint
• Uses variety of solvents to expand the type of stains that it is effective at removing.
• Special gel design to limit penetration and evaporation of solvents before their work is completed.
• VOC compliant in all states.
• Surfactant in the formula allows the product to rinse with water. Use with Avenge ProTM to provide the ultimate in free rinsing.
|Case Price (QTY 12) Not Valid on Sale Items||5 %|
All Solv Extreme is a multi-purpose gelled solvent formulated for use on carpet and fabric that is designed to remove ballpoint pen, stamp pad , duplicating, marking, writing, felt tip and colored art inks. It also works effectively on latex, enamel, spray, and other types of paints. It can also be used to remove shoe polish, nail polish, cosmetics and adhesives. It has been specially formulated to be in compliance with the latest emission regulations and to work with Bridgepoint’s Avenge Pro™ Stain Remover.
- Uses variety of solvents to expand the type of stains that it is effective at removing.
- Special gel design to limit penetration and evaporation of solvents before their work is completed.
- VOC compliant in all states.
- Surfactant in the formula allows the product to rinse with water. Use with AvengePro™ to provide the ultimate in free rinsing.
1. Test in an inconspicuous area for safe use on fiber or surface. Do not use on acetate as fabric will dissolve on contact.
2. Remove excess contaminant before applying All Solv Extreme™. Blotting up excess liquid contaminants such as ink or scraping away dried up contaminants such as paint will speed up process.
3. Start stain removal process with Avenge Pro™ unless it is fingernail polish, paint or or a resin type stain. Follow directions for use of Avenge Pro™. The Avenge Pro™ surfactants will limit the penetration of the All Solv Extreme™ beyond the affected area along with the gelled product.
4. Apply All Solv Extreme™ to the stained area. Blot with a towel until majority of contaminant color is removed. Apply Avenge Pro™, agitate and rinse. If fabric is not compatible with water, substitute Bridgepoint Solvent Clean for Avenge Pro™. Repeat if necessary. Applying products to towel and blotting spot is more appropriate for upholstery fabrics. All agitation needs to be done gently so as not to distort upholstery fibers
|Dimensions||2 x 2 x 8 in|
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.