WoodCraft cleans and restores wood and other surfaces. Gel-based product gently removes dirt, soot and odors – can be used on any hard surface including finished wood, metal, plastic, and fiberglass. Economical to use and features a convenient hand-pump dispenser.
- Item # UN-WRC-QT
- MFR # 120440
- MFR Legacy # 163002000
- AKA # US-WRC-EA, UP331C-GRP, CR24A, 57738
- Form: RTU
- pH: 7.5
- Appearance: Golden green gel
- Flash point : >300°F | 149°C
- Specific gravity: 1.03
- Cleans smoke-damaged finishes on wood surfaces
- Replenishes essential moisture and oils removed by heat.
- Removes soot and smoke and controls odors.
- Gel formulation provides better coverage and dwell time for greater effectiveness.
- Can be used on any hard surface.
- Apply with 0000 steel wool or soft cloth and buff clean.
Unsmoke® Woodcraft Restoration Cleaner™
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Structural fires are well known their ability to generate a lot of soil, soot, oily deposits and debris. These contaminants fall onto all building surfaces and contents. The heat and pressure of the fire opens pores in the surfaces that cause the contaminants to become more deeply embedded into the surface. An additional complication is that soot has extremely high surface area, so it traps odors. Successful restoration requires that these deposits be removed efficiently.
Woodcraft has a blend of non-volatile solvents and surfactants that open the pores of the surface and penetrate into greasy soils so that the soils can be more easily removed. Because Woodcraft is a gel and clings to the surface; this clinging action allows more residence time on the surface. Woodcraft is specially formulated for the cleaning and restoration of fire and water damaged surfaces. Cleans and deodorizes smoke damaged wooden surfaces while simultaneously replacing the essential moisture and oils removed by heat and smoke. Woodcraft is a ready-to-use product; do not dilute.