The Surveymaster is a versatile pin and non-invasive meter designed for comfortable, one-handed operation, allowing you to assess moisture levels and plot moisture migration in a wide variety of materials quickly and accurately both on and below the surface. Plus, the Surveymaster’s patented new Reference mode can be used to compare readings to standards you set based on the situation.
The right moisture meter makes all the difference! We’ve made improvements to enhance the Protimeter Surveymaster. This allows you to assess moisture levels for new or refurbishing activities and diagnose moisture-related problems in existing buildings.
- Item # DE-F522
- MFR # 115672
- MFR Legacy # F522
- AKA # BLD5365, OE-BLD5365-EA, 400990, 1611-0468, 106141, AC99A
- Rugged construction
- Large backlit display
- Pin moisture measurement
- Non-invasive measurement up to ¾” (20mm) below the surface
- Wide range of accessory plugins
- Industry leading 2-year warranty
- Allows rapid assessment of building moisture
- Instant readings in a wide range of building materials
- Non-invasive measurement not adversely affected by surface moisture
- Two meters in one
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 2.75 × 1.9 × 7.5 in. | 70 × 49 × 190 mm
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Maximum pin penetration: 0.4 in. | 10 mm
- Pin moisture measurement range: 8%–99%WME. Readings over 30% are relative.
- Pinless (non-invasive RF) measurement range: 60–1000 (relative). Measures up to 0.75 in. (19 mm) deep.
- Power: One 9V battery (included)
- Weight: 8 oz. | 225 gm
- Protimeter MMS Plus and Surveymaster 1 in. replacement pins
- Protimeter Deep Wall, Concrete Probes
- Protimeter Heavy Duty Probe with Tapered Pins
- Protimeter EIFS Probe
- Protimeter Hammer Probe
- Protimeter Threaded Hammer Probe Pins, 2.5 in.
PLEASE CALL 1-800-334-5747 First For Backorders