Heavy Artillery A concentrated, heavy-duty, high-pH carpet prespray designed to combat heavily soiled carpets in apartments, rentals, dorms, offices, clinics and health care facilities. VOC-compliant in all 50 states, this product contains potent detergents, surfactants and builders to suspend and lift heavy mineral-based soils such as red dirt, sand, dust and clay.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles *Hazardous material. Additional shipping fees may apply.
- Item # PC-S738-1
- MFR # 114329
- MFR Legacy # 8.695-623.0
- AKA # S738 , 1652-0177 , PC-HA-04 , 8024
- GTIN / UPC: 762858173816
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 12.4
- Dilution Ratio: Varies
- Pump Sprayer : 16 oz. per gal. of water
- Injection Sprayer : 5 qts. (undiluted) per 5 qt. container with 1:8 (yellow) metering tip
- Coverage: Approximately 400 sq. ft. per diluted gallon
- Yield: Makes up to 9 gallons
- *One gallon treats 2 square feet for about a penny!*
- High pH for those heavy-duty cleaning needs
- Powerful builders and detergents with solvent action
- VOC compliant
Directions: Pre-test carpet in an inconspicuous area. Not recommended for stain resistant carpet.
Vacuum carpet to remove loose soil. Pre-spray carpet. Allow 5 to 15 minutes dwell time. Do not allow to dry. Agitate with carpet rake on stains and traffic lanes. Extract with Heat Wave, Liquid Slurry, or All Fiber Deep Clean solution
For really tough jobs, break out the Heavy Artillery!
Heavy Artillery has a high pH plus powerful builders and detergents with solvent action. This combination gives this pre-spray the heavy-duty, aggressive cleaning power to annihilate the most heavily soiled commercial or rental carpet out there. It breaks down the thickest, grimiest oily binders and suspends them away from the fiber surface so you can flush them away.
This product is ideal for use in power injection sprayers.