Liquid Slurry – This extremely potent solution uses the strength of alkaline builders and powerful surfactants to quickly emulsify suspended greasy soils, grime and prespray residues leaving fibers bright, soft and clean! Safe for use on fifth generation nylon carpets. Now formulated with new-technology polymers that surround remaining microscopic soils that can lead to wicking and browning, Liquid Slurry captures soils during the drying process for easy removal and a superior long-lasting clean! Ideal for truckmount use and portables, dissolves quickly and contains corrosion inhibitors to protect your equipment.
- Item # PC-S876-1
- MFR # 112406
- MFR Legacy # 8.695-180.0
- AKA # S876, 1676-0896, CC42GL, 762858287612, 8.695-180.0
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 9.5
- Dilution Ratio: Varies
- Portables: 1 to 2 oz. per 5 gals. of water
- Truckmounts: 16 to 32 oz. per 5 gals. of water
- Coverage: Approximately 400 sq. ft. per diluted gallon
- Yield: Makes up to 641 gallons
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Contains powerful degreasing sufactants
- Compatible with high-temperature truckmount systems
- No sticky residues to promote carpet re-soiling
- Concentrated for economical use
- Portable: Routine use 1 oz. per 5 gallons of water (1:640). For heavy soil, use 2 oz. per 5 gallons.
- Truck Mount: For routine use (average soil conditions) – mix one point (16oz.) into 5 gallons of water to make truckmount concentrate. For heavy soil levels, mix one quart (32oz.) per 5 gallons of water. Meter concentrate at 2 to 4 gallons per hour.
High performance, extreme concentrate carpet detergent for hot water extraction equipment use