An enzyme-based deodorizer that deals with a variety of household and light commercial applications. The enzymes will harmlessly break down the compounds that cause odors and will accelerate the deodorizing process. The use of water soluble fragrance oils in this product will immediately mask the foul odor, and allow the enzymes the time needed to eliminate the odor.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles
- Item # HC703-04
- MFR # 70304
- MFR Legacy # 703
- AKA # HV-ULTRAZYME-GRP, Deodorants with UltraZymes,
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 7-7.5
- Dilution Ratio: Varies
- Light Odor…………………….1:21 (6 ounces / gallon)
- Heavy Odor……………….….1:11 (12 ounces / gallon)
- Add to Cleaning Solution……1:32 (4 ounces / gallon)
- Enzymes digest odor causing organic contamination
- Pleasant fragrances
- Non Staining formula
- Freshen up any area
- Can be added to Neutral pH detergents
- Deodorizing: Apply the product diluted 6 to 12 ounces per gallon of water in a fine mist or spray directly and thoroughly to source of malodor. In all cases, clean‐up and remove all organic material if possible. Ventilate area thoroughly after application of product.
- Cleaning Solution Additive: Add 4 to 6 ounces per gallon of water in cleaning, carpet shampoo, carpet extractor, and mopping solutions. Will not affect cleaning ability or detergency of cleaners.
These formulations are proprietary concentrated blends of malodor counteractants and fragrances designed to deliver maximum odor neutralizing capabilities. These products are designed to work in applications where solvent based products are inappropriate. Add these products directly to the cleaning solution at a ratio of 30:1 for maximum odor control.
These products can also be used as a topical spray treatment when applied through a garden type sprayer or hand trigger sprayer. For best results as a topical spray treatment, use these products in an electric ULV fogger for complete deodorization of carpets, fabrics, cars, boats, bathrooms, kitchens, garbage bins, and dumpsters. Each of these deodorant products contains quats for long lasting deodorization power.
Use Lemon Jazz in cleaning solution to control mild odor problems, add 2-4 oz. of product per each gallon of water. For moderate odor problems, add 4-8 oz. of product to cleaning solution. For severe odor problems, add 8-10 oz. of product to cleaning solution. Use as a topical spray treatment, mix product 1:10 with water and apply with a trigger sprayer or electric atomizer. Dilution ratio may require adjustment according to severity of odors
There are no reviews yet.