This green certified prespray uses advanced surfactant technology instead of harsh solvents to rapidly dissolve tough oil‐based soils. Unlike many other green cleaners, Carpet PreSpray GP‐160 utilizes a slight alkaline formula that delivers significantly better cleaning than most acid side cleaners. Highly concentrated for economic use at 4 ounces per gallon for normal soiling conditions. Safe for use on wool and all synthetic carpets.
Available Options ▪ 1 Gallon
- Item # CD-401-01
- MFR # 600404
- AKA # GP-160, 6004, GOP600404EA,
- EPA/DFE recognized for safer chemistry
- Fortified with encapsulating polymers to prevent rapid resoiling and wick back effect of treated stains
- Powerful cleaners for use on residential and commercial carpet
- Uses advanced surfactant technology instead of harsh solvents to rapidly dissolve tough oil-based soils
- Highly concentrated for economic use at 1:32 for normal soiling conditions
- Appearance: Clear Liquid
- Odor: None
- pH: 10
- Biodegradable: Yes
- Detergency: Excellent
- Dilution: 4-6 oz per gallon
- Light Soil……………….1:32 (4 ounces / Gallon)
- Heavy Soil………….….1:21 (6 ounces / Gallon)
- This is a highly concentrated product. Shake well before using. Mix 4 oz./gallon, (1:32) for routine cleaning, 6 oz./gallon, (1:21) for heavy soil. Pre‐spray carpet, allow 5 to 15 minutes dwell time, and do not allow to dry. Extract with extraction detergent or acid rinse.
- HYDROFORCE APPLICATION: for High‐pressure model add 1‐½ quarts for 1:32 dilution, 2 ½ quarts for 1:21 dilution, to the Hydroforce container, fill with water. Pre‐spray as usual and follow with extraction.