Traffic Slam is the ultimate prespray for all Olefin, Triexta, Sonora, Smart Strand and Polyester carpets, and works just as well on commercial nylon. An advanced blend of micro-emulsion surfactants and emulsifiers dissolves the toughest soils. Powerful enough for restaurants, apartments, fire damage and filtration soils.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles or (5 Gallon pail)
- Item # BP-CC20GL
- MFR # 1678-2714
- MFR Legacy # CC20GL
- AKA # BPCC20GL, B07BTHPMQH, 121778
- Form: Liquid
- pH: 11
- Dilution Ratio: 4 oz./gal
- Dissolves oily film on Olefin that other presprays miss
- Works fast – heavy soils are emulsified and ready to extract in seconds
- Highly concentrated 1:32 dilution
- Free-rinsing and non-toxic
Traffic Slam is a high concentrate pre-spray for carpets. This is a non-toxic free rinsing cleaner especially designed for the suspension and removal of heavy soils, grease, and soot build up. Traffic Slam is especially effective on heavily soiled Olefin. It has special emulsifiers that keep it fully active (as long as the carpet stays damp), even 1/2 hour before extraction. Excellent for removal of filter soil under drapes and doors. Originally formulated as a traffic lane prespray for Olefin, we also found that Traffic Slam does incredibly well at encapsulating filter soil and taking out fire damage! Works fast and keeps working as long as moisture is present.
Use as a traffic lane prespray for heavily soiled carpets. Extract product after use. Not designed for use on 5th Generation stain-resist carpets. Is designed for use in the Hydro-Force sprayer and other types of pump or electric sprayers.
- For use with the Hydro-Force Sprayer: Dilute 1 part Traffic Slam to 3 parts water in the 5 qt. container. The proper ready to use dilution is then achieved by the Hydro-Force, or pour concentrate into 5 qt. container without dilution and set Hydro-Force Revolution® knob at 1:32.
- For use with pump or electric sprayers: Dilute 4 oz. Traffic Slam to 1 gal. hot water (1:32). For exceptionally heavy soil, dilute 8 oz. per gal. (1:16). Spray traffic lanes and spotted areas until damp. Extract with your normal process.