One Earth Carpet Cleaner and Prespray combines with carpet soils and surfactant residues to make them free rinsing to leave carpets residue-free and clean. An alkaline pretreatment formulation, it’s ideal as a prespray on traffic lanes and other heavily soiled carpet areas. Powdered for maximum economy. May also be used as a rinse.
Available Sizes ▪ 8 lb. / 3.6 kg jars
- Item # CSDFC210-08
- MFR # 109760
- MFR Legacy # C-DFC21032
- AKA # A78764, DFC21032
- GTIN / UPC: 847136001538
- Form: Powder
- pH: 9.5
- Dilution Ratio: Be sure powder is completely dissolved before using.
- Pump-up or Electric Sprayer: Mix 1 scoop per 1 gallon of hot water
- Inline Sprayer: Mix 2 cups (16 ounces) in 5 quarts of hot water.
- Certification: EcoLogo, DFC (detergent free cleaning)
- No odor or foaming
- Use as rinse or prespray
- Leaves carpets residue-free and clean
- Suitable for use on most water cleanable carpets
- Vacuum the carpet thoroughly.
- Apply RTU solution at the rate of 200 square feet per RTU gallon
- Allow 10 to 15 minute dwell time but do not allow RTU solution to dry on the carpet.
- Rinse extract with hot water.
- After the surface has dried, vacuum to remove any residues.
Caution: Test surfaces for compatibility before use. For use on water cleanable carpet. Store product with cap securely fastened in a cool, dry area. Chemically sensitive individuals and asthmatics should avoid recently cleaned carpets for at least 24 hours