Citrus Solv QT is a must whenever you face the toughest cleaning situations. Made from citrus solvents, Citrus Solv is 100% active! That means no carriers or fillers, just the most powerful citrus solvent cleaning additive on the market!
This is the closest thing to a miracle chemical. Use Citrus Solv as an additive to pre-sprays at just 1 to 2 oz. per diluted gallon to cut through the worst greasy, oily soils and avoid re-spraying or over scrubbing and over wetting traffic lanes. Add it to your presprays or emulsifiers (use only in solvent resistant equipment) to make them more effective.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 Quart or (1 Gallon)
- Item # BP-CR08QT
- MFR # 1695-1600
- MFR Legacy # CR08QT
- AKA # BPCR08-GRP, HD-CR08QT,
- FORM: Liquid, Citrus-based
- RTU PH: N/A
- Dilution Ratio: 1-2 oz./gal
- Fragrance: Citrus-Orange
- Certification: Wool Balance
A little dab will do ya”
- Citrus-based Degreaser and Fragrance Additive
- Add to your favorite prespray or extraction rinse for cleaning and fragrance boosting
- Excellent restoration cleaning and fragrance boosting for smoke damaged surfaces and odors.
- Fresh citrus fragrance your customers will love. The pleasant fragrance will be remembered as long as the cleaning.
Use to make a general purpose degreaser and fragrance additive
- Carpet: Add 1 to 2 oz. per gallon to your favorite ready to use traffic lane cleaner.
- Upholstery: Add 1 to 2 oz. per gallon to your favorite ready to use upholstery cleaner.
- In Hydro-Force Sprayer: add 8 oz. per 5 qts concentrated prespray.
Do not saturate or wet carpet backing with Citrus-Solv as it may cause temporary swelling.
Caution: May damage pumps in extraction equipment. Use in pre-conditioning formulas only – Do not run through extraction equipment.