Our most effective, best selling additive. Citrus Solv is a must whenever you face the toughest cleaning situations. Made from citrus solvents, Citrus Solv is 100% active! That means no carriers or fillers, just the most powerful citrus solvent cleaning additive on the market! This is the closest thing to a miracle chemical. Use Citrus Solv as an additive to presprays at just 1 to 2 oz. per diluted gallon to cut through the worst greasy, oily soils and avoid re-spraying or over scrubbing and over wetting traffic lanes. Add it to your presprays or emulsifiers (use only in solvent resistant equipment) to make them more effective.
Available Sizes ▪ 1 gal. / 3.8 L bottles or (1 Quart)
- Item # BP- CR08GL
- MFR # 1649-0979
- MFR Legacy # CR08GL
- AKA # BPCR08-GRP, DCCS32,
- Form: Liquid, Citrus-based
- pH: N/A
- Dilution Ratio: 1-2 oz./gal
- Fragrance: Citrus-Orange
- Certification: Wool Balance
- Citrus-based degreaser and fragrance additive
- Add to your favorite prespray or extraction rinse for cleaning and fragrance boosting
- Excellent restoration cleaning and fragrance boosting for smoke damaged surfaces and odors
- Fresh citrus fragrance your customers will love. The pleasant fragrance will be remembered as long as the cleaning
Use to make a general purpose degreaser and fragrance additive
- Carpet: Add 1 to 2 oz. per gallon to your favorite ready to use traffic lane cleaner.
- Upholstery: Add 1 to 2 oz. per gallon to your favorite ready to use upholstery cleaner.
- In Hydro-Force Sprayer: add 8 oz. per 5 qts concentrated prespray.
Do not saturate or wet carpet backing with Citrus-Solv as it may cause temporary swelling.
Caution: May damage pumps in extraction equipment. Use in pre-conditioning formulas only – Do not run through extraction equipment.