The Perky Groom is a 12″ household version that gives all the professional performance of the Grandi Groom, but at an affordable price. The PERKY GROOM is a versatile tool that can be used for agitation of soiled traffic lanes and loosening embedded dirt. The carpet will look like new when finished after cleaning.
Recommended by carpet manufacturers for maintaining the nap of new carpets.
- Revitalize “Tired” Looking Low-Pile Carpet
- Great for Removing Pet Hair
- Use to Scrub Deep Spots & Food Stains
- Made in the USA
The Perky groomer is easy to use and is ideal for making old, smashed and tired carpet look brand new. Use before vacuuming to loosen embedded dirt, soil and hair from the carpet fibers to maximize effectiveness. Is also the perfect solution for removing pet hair from rugs, shag carpet or carpet with a high pile.
YOU WILL SEE HOW AMAZING YOUR CARPET RAKE PERFORMS; IDEAL FOR USE BEFORE VACUUMING TO SEPARATE FIBERS FOR MAXIMUM SOIL REMOVAL, IT IS ALSO A GREAT POST-VACUUMING TOOL THAT EXCELS AT REMOVING FOOTPRINTS AND LEAVING CARPETS LOOKING CLEAN AND BEAUTIFUL
THE CARPET RAKE PROMISES GREAT RESULTS AT A REASONABLE PRICE
- Perfect Size for Resale.
- Designed for consumers – ideal for home-usage.
- Revives “tired” looking crushed, matted high-pile plush carpet.
- In heavy traffic areas, the groomer loosens and raises embedded abrasive hidden dirt and pet hair to the surface for effective vacuuming and restores the carpet pile after cleaning.
- Erases vacuum cleaner tracks.
- 12 inch head reaches into corners and under furniture to keep the carpet looking as new as the day it was installed.
- Provides the “like new” appearance without the vacuuming effort.
- Works on most types of rugs.
- Carpet grooming will extend the life of your carpets and rugs.
- Used by thousands of professionals and homeowners all over the world.
- Renews the way the carpet looks, especially in high traffic areas like to the kitchen or a bedroom.
- Using a carpet rake will prevent the fibers from being damaged by dirt and particles that can shorten the life of your carpet by cutting and fraying fibers.
- Using a carpet rake at least once a week can help keep your carpet healthy looking and double the life.