Make old carpet look new! The Perky Brush is the smaller, economical version of the 18″ Grandi Brush and is used for lower, denser pile, while the Perky Groomer is used for thick pile. It is perfect for getting to the hard-to-reach areas between furniture that the Grandi Brush is too large for. The Perky Groomer Carpet Brush works great on low-pile carpets. You won’t believe how nice your carpet can look until you’ve seen it groomed with a Perky Groomer. Professional carpet cleaners use this exact tool to raise and open the pile before cleaning and help agitate when cleaning spots & stains. Then, set the pile after cleaning to give it that brand new look.
- Revitalize “Tired” Looking Low-Pile Carpet
- Great for Removing Pet Hair
- Use to Scrub Deep Spots & Food Stains
- Made in the USA
YOU WILL SEE HOW AMAZING YOUR CARPET RAKE PERFORMS; IDEAL FOR USE BEFORE VACUUMING TO SEPARATE FIBERS FOR MAXIMUM SOIL REMOVAL, IT IS ALSO A GREAT POST-VACUUMING TOOL THAT EXCELS AT REMOVING FOOTPRINTS AND LEAVING CARPETS LOOKING CLEAN AND BEAUTIFUL
THE CARPET RAKE PROMISES GREAT RESULTS AT A REASONABLE PRICE
- Perfect Size for Resale.
- Designed for consumers – ideal for home-usage.
- Revives “tired” looking crushed, matted high-pile plush carpet.
- In heavy traffic areas, the groomer loosens and raises embedded abrasive hidden dirt and pet hair to the surface for effective vacuuming and restores the carpet pile after cleaning.
- Erases vacuum cleaner tracks.
- 12 inch head reaches into corners and under furniture to keep the carpet looking as new as the day it was installed.