15″ TURBO HYBRID
The Turbo Force 15″ TURBO HYBRID (TH-15) tile tool is without doubt our best tile and grout cleaning tool that we have seen. The 15″ Turbo gives you the ability to clean 25% faster! The TH-15 Turbo Force 15″ Turbo Hybrid Tile & Grout Cleaning Tool is the most durable tool available. With its non-slip handle and fiber-reinforced shell, the Turbo Force Turbo Hybrid Tile & Grout Cleaning Tool gives you the confidence to clean even the dirtiest floors.
Available Options ▪ 1 Unit
- Item # TF-TH-15
- MFR # TH-15
- AKA # MasterBlend 440403, TH15, 0768724752277, TH-15G
- Unit works with a front-to-back or side-to-side motion.
- Works on uneven stone or tile surfaces or smooth concrete.
- Light-weight, durable design
- Non-fatiguing: glides easily over the floor.
- Operating pressure range 500–2,500 PSI
- Patented automatic vacuum compensator leaves floor drier
- Low Profile Deck for Easy Access Under Shelves
- Stainless steel handle with fiber re-enforced shell.
- Extra long life boot with NEW brush attachment.
- Comfort grip non-slip handle
- Easy access inline filter.
- Diameter : 15 inches
- Clean 500 to 1200 square feet/hour
- Interchangeable head design
- Optimal 1200 PSI for tile floors
- For those who already have a 12″ Turbo, all you need to purchase is the head because of the interchangeable head design.
The advanced low profile design allows the Turbo Hybrid to reach under benches and areas that other similar tools simply can’t reach. The rotary design provides for an efficient and very effective system for cleaning tile and heavily soiled grout. The Hybrid’s spinning spray bar with twin 0502 MEG jets, blasts away dirt and grime from hard surfaces which is then rapidly recovered through the vacuum ports located around the circumference of the tools cleaning head. The Hybrid ideally requires at least 800 psi to clean effectively and has a working pressure rating of up to 2,500 psi. The Turbo Hybrid will couple to any suitable high pressure portable or truck mount extractor as well as pressure washers coupled to a vacuum recovery system.