The Turbo Force 12″ TURBO HYBRID (TH-40) operates at pressures up to 2,500 PSI and will clean 400–1,000 square feet per hour. Plus, the patented automatic vacuum compensator leaves the floor drier, which will really thrill your customer. In addition to being lightweight, the Turbo Hybrid is made from extremely durable stainless steel, so it can withstand the bumps and bruises of normal or heavy-duty use. The comfort grip non-slip handle relieves pressure on the hands and wrists while ensuring your fingers won’t slip.
Comes with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Note: The recommended PSI for cleaning tile is at least 1,200 PSI.
Available Options ▪ 1 Unit
- Item # TF-TH-40
- MFR # TH-40
- Up to 2500 PSI
- Low Profile Deck for Easy Access Under Shelves, Counters etc.
- Cleaning capacity 400 to 1000 square feet per hour depending on build up and texture of surface.
- Lightweight but solid, resistant to impact, no wheels to restrict travel in all directions.
- Stainless steel handle with fiber re-enforced shell.
- Extra long life boot with NEW brush attachment.
- Operating pressure range 650 to 2500 psi.
- Comfort grip non-slip handle.
- Patented automatic vacuum compensator leaves the floor drier and automatically adjust to different floor types.
- Easy access inline filter.
- 10″ spinning spray bar
- 12-1/2″ Dome
- dome 3-1/4″ High
- One year manufacturer’s warranty on all non-wear components.
- Comes with both hard boot and NEW brush ring!
- Vacuum hose cuff connection is 1-1/2″
- Head can reach under cabinets as low as 3-3/8″ high
Questions? Please Call 1-800-334-5747